We would like to offer your business the opportunity to register as a potential supplier to the Seagreen project.
In order to do this, we will keep a database of suppliers who are interested in working with us as the project progresses. Please read the following terms and conditions prior to completing our online registration form.
Terms and conditions:
1. By completing the Seagreen Offshore Supplier Registration form you confirm that you are authorised by the company you represent to submit details on their behalf.
2. The information you provide will be shared with potential Tier 1 contractors, principal contractors and other related supply chain businesses for the sole purpose of sharing your organisations skills and experience in relation to potentially becoming a supplier to the Seagreen project.
3. The information you provide may also be shared with local enterprise partnerships and local authorities who are dedicated to promoting business opportunities to local organisations.
4. We will store the information you volunteer securely for the lifetime of the project and in accordance with appropriate data protection protocols. Please only enter business related information.
5. The supplier registration form is not an RFQ, RFP or a bidding system.
6. The supplier registration form is not a qualification system, Completing the form does not mean that your organisation has been qualified to work with Seagreen Wind Energy Ltd.